}

What I Love --- Alice Rawsthorn - Design Critic - International Herald Tribune



I recently rated Alice Rawsthorn as one of 10 Influential Women In Design so it's a real honor to have her contributing to SnOOp and sharing with us what her favourite piece of design is for this spring. I love how she has chosen a book.  To find out where to purchase this wonderful book  "I swear I use no art at all: 10 years, 100 books, 18,788 pages of book design" by Dutch book designer Joost Grootens visit 010 Publishing

Tomorrow is our last day of "What I Love Series" and we finish with David Nicholls, Design Editor, from The Telegraph Magazine.

2 comments:

  1. Very intriguing! I am looking forward to seeing the final post in this series, as I have been enjoying it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks fascinating! I must try and get my hands on this book...
    xx kiki

    ReplyDelete