}

More Than A Paper Bag!

Well Anya Hindmarch's 'Im Not A Plastic Bag' has just been pushed aside. Say HELLO to Paris designer Saskia Diez's Paiper Bags. Made out of a synthetic paper that is extremely light but at the same time extremely robust. Waterproof, tearproof and100% recyclable. The only downside to this stylish solution is the cost. Starting at 83 Euro it isn't making sustainable living very afordable. But if you are a designer for the High Street take note!!! I would love to pick up my groceries in such a bag and I know I'm not alone.  

Make sure you come back on Wendesday 7th April where I will be discussing "Design Before Fashion". If you love your home I know you will love this post. 


Some other posts discussing the future of our homes you may enjoy are: 


Be Bold
Vitra Were Here First
Design For Life Not Magazine Covers
Design For A Lifetime  
This is Who I Am

3 comments:

  1. I love the cut..really but 83 euros?! I'd rather use this pure linen shoping bag at £40
    http://www.bodieandfou.com/pure_linen_shopping_bag?category_id=0&search_string=bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. So pricey for err a paper bag. Even £40 is too much? I love the idea for £5 (this is how much Anya's bag originally was before the fashionistas put it on Ebay) for a stylish reusable bag that is good for the planet. I think our retailers should be looking at the paiper bag for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete